Department Of Computer Science & Engineering (AI & ML)
AI technology is increasingly prevalent in our everyday lives. It has been used in a variety of industries from gaming, journalism/media, to finance, as well as in the state-of-the-art research fields from robotics, medical diagnosis, and quantum science.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) helps in designing and programming machines and equipment to reduce human efforts in industries. It makes machine act and think like humans. Be it bank operations, medical science, air transport – new applications and technologies are getting heavily based on AI and Machine learning. Right now, AI is evolving and rising and coming years are set for the giant forward leap in this discipline.
Machine learning is the AI application which allows machines to learn themselves on giving them access to the data. With an objective of automating mundane task AI and machine learning products are on rise and in great demand.
- Basic Computation and Principles of Computer Programming Lab ©
- Data Structure Lab
- Computer Organisation Lab
- Software Tools Lab
- Computer Architecture Lab
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm Lab
- Microprocessors and Micro Controllers Lab
- Programming practice with C++ Lab
- Object Oriented Programming Lab with JAVA
- Database Management Lab
- Operating System Lab
- Computer Networking Lab
- Internet Technology Lab
- Software Engg. Lab
- Soft Computing/ AI/ Image Processing Labs
- Design Lab
- Project Lab